Dear MCC Shine Volunteer,
You are amazing! We wanted to thank you for the time and effort you give to the Shine ministry at Mountain Christian Church. Most importantly, we wanted to let you know how God ministers through you! You are part of a body of believers who volunteer for Shine and together we have been able to touch the lives of teachers, staff, students and families of A. Montoya Elementary!
Here are just a few of the quotes from the recipients (we left the notes from the kids as written – very cute!)
- Thank you so much for all that you do for us at A. Montoya. We love the Adirondack chairs in the library and garden. Thanks also for the yummy goodies you bring for us.
- Many thanks for all you do. I especially appreciate the prayers and treats throughout the year!
- I greatly appreciate the blessing that you are to our community!
- Shine you are asum! (awesome)
- Shine I luve you!
- You’re the beast! (best)
- Thank you Shine for helping our school shine and all your hard work.
- Thanks to Shine they made my life better.
- Thank you for helping our school. You guys just made our school a more magical place.
- Thank you Shine for donating money and food. I hope you still have money. Thank you again!
- Thank you for helping our school.
- God bless you all and I hope God provides all your guys' needs. It was a big blessing to me and my kids and we are very grateful. Thanks!
- Just wanted to thank you again! What a blessing you have been! When I get to heaven I’m gonna look for you and we can jump up and down with JOY for the greatest gift of all JESUS!!!
- I am beyond thankful for all you guys have done for me and my family, words can't express! You all were so very friendly and welcoming, such amazing families. You truly are angels. God bless you all and blessings to all of you and your families.
- I am beyond grateful! This has been a very stressful and trying year for us. God bless you all.
- I'm overwhelmed! I can't believe what I received. I'm in tears. I've been feeling so overwhelmed and so hopeless at times and this is such a blessing. Thank you so very much. I can never explain how much all of this means to us. You and Shine are our Santa Claus this year.
As a Shine volunteer you are sowing seeds of the gospel in everything you do. Every small act of support is a seed that God can use to change their lives forever. You make an impact!
Marcy Bryant, Felisa Palfery, Davinia Rizzo, Frank Malizzo, Melissa Feldner, Chris Willadsen, Kari Christian – MCC Shine Core Team
“ Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” - Matthew 5:15-16