MCC Front Porch Project
The front porch is where first impressions are made.
MCC Front Porch will be both inviting to visitors and also pleasing to our regular attendees. It will provide space for a wide range of uses. An area for fellowship events like; coffees, potlucks, youth activities, and receptions. An area for study; community and fellowship groups and Bible studies. Additionally, the Front Porch will provide an area conducive to outdoor worship gatherings with a sheltered area for the worship team and fellowship before and after services.
The Project Scope
- Replacement of uneven concrete slab with enlarged concrete slab
- New insulated metal roofed 60’ x 30’ patio structure
- Replacement of non-functional plastic wall panels with metal
- New paint over entire metal building walls
- New paint or stucco over existing concrete block building walls
- Replacement of existing Cottonwood tree with new landscaping
- Replacement of existing fencing with masonry wall
- New lighting and special electrical systems for the porch
Project Oversight Committee
Shannon Bryant, Bernadette Gutierrez, Josh Mallet, Beth Darnell, Paul Brouse, Chris Willadsen
The preliminary estimate of cost to commit to this project is about $100,000. This amount will be defined further as the project funds are raised. This is a priority project, looking for implementation as soon as the Lord provides the resources to proceed. We ask that you consider having a part in blessing this project for our church to minister in our body and community. For accounting purposes, you may contribute by simply designating gifts to "Building", beyond your regular giving. Please contact us with questions or concerns. May God be glorified!